Now you can remote
access to your Servers from anytime and anywhere in the world without
having to configure or install any software on your servers. Netview
Remote access KVM over IP technology software runs on its embedded
processors only but not on mission-critical servers, so that there is no
interference with server operation or impact on network performance.
Newview even go beyond the standard KVM over IP in market, we integrated
our KVM IP technology into our Rackmount LCD Monitor keyboard drawer.
NewView provides you the most selection in LCD sizes, which available in
15"/17"/19", plus it has options for 8 or 16 ports PS/2 KVM
for your to connect your servers.
KVM(PS/2)switch provides convenient; remote KVM access and control via LAN
or Internet. It captures, digitizes, and compresses video signal and
transmits it with keyboard and mouse signals to and from a remote
computer. Furthermore, NetView PS/2 IP KVM switch offers additional remote
power management with the help of optional available device. NetView
PS/2 IP over KVM switch supports consoles consisting of PS/2 style
keyboards and mouse, and HD 15 video output. NetView PS/2 IP KVM switch
will automatically detect the current video mode of the console, however
manual fine-tuning is recommended to receive the best video quality. PS/2
IP-KVM switch will accept video streams up to 110 MHz dot clock. This
results in a screen resolution of 1280x1024 pixels with a frame rate of 60
Quick Features for Netview
PS/2 8/16 port KVM over IP switch in 19" rackmount design
- Support DOS, Win3.X, Win95/98/98SE/2000/ME/XP,
WinNT, Netware, Unix, Linux
- Support iMAC, Power MAC and Sun Microsystems
with USB port (Need work with USB-PS/2 adapter)
- Hot Plug - Add PCs or Remove Connected PCs for
Maintenance without Powering Down the KVM switch or PCs.
- High Video Quality Resolution Up To 1920X1440
(local side), 1280 X1024 (remote side)
- No Software Required - easy PC selection via
On Screen Display Menu (OSD), Push Buttons, Hot Keys
- At local console side - Support eight
characters password protection and search PC server name
- At Remove console side Use SSL protocol for
any encrypted network traffic between itself and a connected client.
- Keyboard status restored when switching PCs
- LED Display for easy status monitoring
- Buzzer sound for switching port confirmation.
- Built-in one extra daisy chain port and no
waste any PC port
- No DIP switch setting needed and auto detect
daisy chain bank
- Manage serves around the world
- KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) access over IP
and analogous telephone line.
- BIOS level access
- No impact on server or network performance
- Automatically senses video resolution for best
possible screen capture
- High-performance mouse tracking and