Returns & Exchanges
Request for return or exchange may be made by writing, faxing, or calling or emailing to email@example.com within 30 days of invoice of merchandise. i-Tech Company LLC. will promptly fax or email you an RMA request form.
Fill RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) request form completely and send it back to i-Tech Company LLC. with your copy of invoice or proof of purchase. Upon receive of the RMA Request Form a RMA number will be issued by fax or email promptly. RMA numbers are valid for ten days only and product must reach our warehouse before then. Cleary write the RMA number on the outside of your shipping box and send it, freight repaid, back to:
i-Tech Company LLC:
42978 Osgood Road Fremont, CA 94539 USA
(Enter your RMA# here)
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PACKAGES THAT ARE SHIPPED TO ANY LOCATION OTHER THAN THE ADDRESS ABOVE. ALL RETURNED MERCHANDISE MUST BE INSURED AND SHIPPED PREPAID.
i-Tech Company LLC. is not responsible for any return shipments that are lost or damaged. Insufficient packaging damage may result in the loss of warranty. Customers are advised to purchase proper insurance with the carrier of their choice when returning a product back to us. To ensure proper credit, all RMA must be shipped to the return address below, and not to any other warehouses. No credit will be given after 30 days from the date of the invoice. Within 30 days period all returned for store credit only are subject to a 20% restocking fee, except for evaluation unit. All return credit will not include shipping and handling fee. No Return after 30 days. All return credit will not include shipping and handling fee.
Note: Upon arrival of the unit it is the customers responsibility to open the package immediately and inspect the unit and test all functionality for any damages during transportation or defective unit.
Note: All below items are NON-RETURNABLE and orders are NON-CANCELABLE 3 days after the date of placing order
- 1. All Suntronic GS, W, U and M Series.
- 2. All DHK, DRP, Dmac Rack LCD not Returnable.
- 3. All IEI products not Returnable.
- 4. All LCH and LOP High brightness LCD not Returnable.
- 5. All Canvys and Richardson Electronics, Ltd. Are not Returnable.
- 6. All Server Tech PDU are not Returbable.
- 7. All DOD rugged LCD are not Returbable.
- 8. Also any product including the following features are non-returnable and non-cancelable as follows: Touch Screen, Video Input (HDMI/DVI/AV), high brightness LCD (>450nits), any LCD larger than 19", IP Rated, Sunlight Readable LCD, Panel PC, Marine LCD, Military LCD, Optical Bonded and custom DC Power Supply.