1U Monitor / Keyboard Drawer
The DHA16201 is the ﬁrst of it’s kind. You may have seen the 20.1” monitor in a 2U or 3U rack drawer conﬁguration but never in a 1U. iTech has done it again with a 20.1” monitor with a native UXGA (1600x1200) resolution in a 1U Rack Drawer Conﬁguration.
The DHA1617, DHA1619 and DHA1620 Series is a high performance 1U LCD diplay drawer sporting 20.1", 19" Wide, 19" and 17" LCD monitors. These monitors have high contrast ratios and wide viewing angles with resolution at UXGA (1600x1200) for the 20.1” monitor and SXGA (1280X1024) for the 17” and 19” monitors.
The lay ﬂat design is held open with two 30 lbs (optional 45 lbs) heavy-duty torque hinges. One can move the monitor to just about any positon 90 110 or 130 degrees etc by sliding the drawer in or out to the desired position. Ball bearing slides are integrated along with mounting brackets to facilitate the installation in any standard 19” rack enclosure. The drawer is held closed by keyed cam lock.
The DHA1617, DHA1619 and DHA1620 Series is configured with many different Keyboard / Pointer combinations to meet almost any combination (See the Integrated Keyboard Reference Guide.
The DHA1617, DHA1619 and DHA1620 Series has been designed to allow for multiple back connection options including aRGB, DVI-D, and NTSC/Pal. (See Integrated Back / KVMS Reference Guide
Standard Finish is Black Powder Coated Lite Texture, but it can be customized to any color or logo.
• Mounts in standard 19-inch rack cabinets 30-36 inch depths.
• Utilizes only 1U (1.75”)
• RSI Design (Rapid Start Installation). Less than 5 minutes!
• Rugged light weight all Aluminum construction designed to satisfy
• Industrial, Commercial and Military requirements.
• Compact enclosure for rackmount applications.
• 17, 19” and 20.1” Diagonal Active Matrix TFT LCD (See RD1U_F30XX_Specs_Data_Sheet)
• Featuring Samsung & LG technologies
• Wide viewing angles eg: 20.1”@ 89º/89º/89º/89º
• Max resolution of UXGA (1600x1200 for the 20.1” and SXGA (1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz) resolution for the 17” & 19” monitors.
• Standard Analog RGB input, optional DVI-D, NTSC/Pal, S-Video and CVS. (See V05X, V04X & V03X Controllers in the Video Controller Ref Guide)
• OSD (On Screen Display) monitor controls
Keyboard / Pointing Device:
•Many different Keyboard / Pointing Devices to choose from.(See Integrated Keyboard Reference Guide)
• +12 VDC Operation on the 17” and 19” and +18 VDC on the 20.1”
• Low Power Consumption
Other Features / Options:
• Special order options include: Custom Paint and Integrated Touch, KVM Switch available with longer depth.