- Extreme rugged cast aluminum front bezel
- Adheres to NEMA 4X/IP65 specifications
- Bright LCD sizes include a 10.4”, 12.1”,15.0”,17.0” and 19.0”
- Optional Touch screen choices include Resistive, Capacitive or Infrared (IR)
- PC attaches to the back of unit. Select from various computers
- Easy Clamp Mounting
- Easy Control OSD - Brightness, Contrast, Power with user lockout function
- Contaminant resistant Screen Gasketing
- Auto video resolution resizing
- The UPMPC Series Panel mount PC series are ideal for high dust or waterproof environments, such as foundries, steel plants, food processors, and hospitals.
iTechLCD's Innovative line of UPMPC Series panel mount PC’s come standard with a sealed 10.4”, 12.1”, 15.0”, 17.0” and 19.0” LCD screen. They provide a perfect solution for any industrial panel PC application.
The rugged cast aluminum panel bezel provides a thin transition to the mounting surface. The thin panel gives a sleek and finished look. A special plastic gasket prevents liquid, dust and contaminates from building up around the screen opening. Other panels use foam gaskets, which creates a shelf for contaminates to build up on the gasket.
Special Panel Mounting
The UPMPC Series Panel Mount PC can easily be mounted to any panel mount cabinet or surface using our patent pending Panel Clamp. The Panel Clamp can adapt to most mounting thickness with extreme clamping force. Simply cut a hole in your panel to the designated size of the UPMPC, turn the Panel Clamp, and then tighten. No more drilling holes for panel mount studs.
Front Panel Control
The Easy Control OSD (On Screen Display) keypad gives the ability to adjust brightness, contrast, power, and toggle from composite video to PC monitor mode with one key. Using the lock out mode all functions are locked out to the user, even power.
Touch Screen Options
Three types of touch screens are available, resistive touch, capacitive touch and infrared touch. The various touch screen technologies give the flexibility you need to have the most rugged touch screen for your environment.
Optional Outdoor LCD Screens
Options included various high bright outdoor LCD screens. Select from additional outdoor rated touch screens with AR coating, antiheat reflective filming, and antireflective glare properties. Let our engineering department help you select the correct combination for your application.
Select From Various PC Options
The UPMPC Series Panel Mount PC gives you ability to select a detachable Computer that screws to the back of the Panel Mount LCD monitor. This option provides the ability to upgrade your PC as technology changes without removing the UPMPC Series from the Panel. This feature provides a quick way to upgrade or repair a PC.
This provides protection, ease of use and the flexibility that you need as your application changes.
- Panel Clamps adjust to any cabinet
- Single cut out
- Thin Bezel