Key Features of the C2-3300 Series
- Automatic incoming resolution and format detection
- 8x Universal Video Input Seamless Switching
- 1x Program Output (Analog, any format)
- 1x Program Output (DVI-D)
- 1x Preview Output (RGBHV forma, all Sources)
- Universal Scaler (Up, Down & Cross Conversion)
- Video Frame Rate Conversion
- Worldwide TV Standards Conversion
- Aspect Ratio Conversion
- 4:4:4 Full bandwidth Chroma Sampling
- Menu Driven Control via Joystick and LCD
- Remote Controllable via IR, RS-232 or IP
- Rack-mounting ear kit (to fit to 19” rack width)
Additional Features of the C2-3310 and C2-3360
- 8x Stereo Differential Stereo Audio Inputs
- Program and Preview Stereo Audio Outputs
- Adjustable Audio Level and Balance
- Audio assignable to any video input
Additional Features of the C2-3350 and C2-3360
- Unrestricted Single Window PIP
- Genlock, Mix, Chroma/Lumakey, Edge Blending
Flexible Upgrade Path
- Audio - Upgradable at TV One Service Centers
- Mix/Key/PIP/Edge Blend - Upgradable at User’s site
C2-3000 Series Model Overview
- C2-3300 - Basic Unit, No Audio or Key/Mix/PIP
- C2-3310 – Basic Features plus Audio
- C2-3350 – Basic Features plus Key/Mix/PIP
- C2-3360 – Basic Features plus Audio and Key/Mix/PIP
C2-3300 Universal Input Seamless Switcher Series is based on TV One's exclusive CORIO®2 technology and provides high quality up, down and cross conversion between standard video formats and Computer or HDTV signals. NTSC, PAL and SECM video standards are supported. Each of the 8x Universal Video inputs on HD15 connectors can accommodate Composite Video, YC (S-Video), YUV, YPbPr, RGBHV, RGBS or RGsB formats. Compact adapters are available that convert from BNC to HD15 or 4-Pin YC to HD15. Incoming video parameters may be adjusted. The output is selectable as any computer resolution up to 2048x2048 at any vertical refresh rate and all HDTV resolutions up to 1080p as well as Composite and YC.
Two Program outputs are provided. One is Universal Analog via an HD15 that can be set to any analog format and resolution form Composite Video through 1080p HD. The second Program out is provided as DVI-D. The Preview output is an analog RGBHV signal that shows the selected input as a full screen image preview; CV and YC inputs are up-converted to RGBHV for viewing.
All the functions can be controlled via the front panel Push Buttons, Infrared, RS-232 or IP. A Windows Control Panel is provided and most third party control systems interface directly with C2-3000 units. Variable Zoom to 10X allows you to enlarge any part of the video image to fill the entire computer screen and position controls allow you to move around to any area desired. Variable Shrink to as little as 10% allows fitting the image to any display. High bandwidth chroma sampling insures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colors.
Our exclusive AutoSet feature takes the hassle out of setup by automatically sizing and positioning the computer image to fit exactly on the video screen. All settings are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained even when power is switched off. Ten user defined presets are also available to customize settings for various applications.
C2-3310 and C2-3360 models offer Differential Stereo Audio switching provided by an integral 8x1 stereo audio routing switcher. The eight balanced/unbalanced inputs may be set to follow any of the video inputs. The connections are made via terminal blocks on the rear panel. Adjustment of audio volume and balance is possible (MUTE, -15dB to +15dB), plus separate routed outputs for program and preview.
C2-3350 and C2-3360 models offer a wide variety of additional capabilities, including scaling of the RGB or YPbPr inputs, Genlock, Unrestricted Picture-In-Picture (any input over any other), Chromakey, Lumakey and Mixing. The Key Mode allows computer graphics to be keyed over an external Composite or YC signal or visa versa. The keyed image may be faded in and out. Due to the 4:4:4 sampling format, precise keying at the pixel level can be achieved. The Mix Mode permits glitch-free mixing between the computer image and external video. The PIP Mode is unrestricted and allows any input to be inset in a window over any other input.
Edge Blending allows feathering any or all of the edges; multiple images can be aligned vertically, horizontally, or both to create unusual displays. Using multiple units, any number of images can be blended. Gamma correction is employed to compensate for many of the problems faced when blending projectors.
Upgradability is taken to a new level in the C2-3000 Series. A basic C2-3300 or C2-3350 may have audio added at any TV One Technical Support Center by adding the Stereo Audio switching board. Adding the Mix/Key/PIP features can be done by firmware upgrade at the user’s location in the field. So, the upgrade path is easy from the basic to the most advanced model.