- Compatible with any SUN, HP or PC-based headless server.
- Communicates with serial devices, such as routers, bridges,
firewalls and hubs.
- Active Matrix TFT color 15" LCD flat panel monitor.
- Display resolution: 1024x768.
- Viewing angle:
- Horizontal: 140°
- Vertical: 125°
- Video auto-adjust for optimum image.
- OSD controls for brightness and contrast.
- 250 nits brightness and 500:1 contrast ratio typical.
- Keyboard available in multiple languages: English (US),
English (UK), French, German, Italian, Spanish.
- 83-key (US) or 84-key (Europe) keyboard with wrist-pad.
- Serial port: One DB9M RS232 port.
- Serial baud rates: 50 to 115,200bps.
- Data format: 7 or 8 data bits with or without parity, 1
or 2 stop bits.
- Serial handshake: XON/XOFF, XPC, and hardware DTR.
- Communication options: Single RS232 server connection,
or up to 12 Ethernet telnet sessions to predefined IP
- Network port: One RJ45 10BaseT Ethernet port.
- Local printer ports: One DB25F Parallel and one DB9M RS232
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60Hz via IEC adapter.
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Maximum Inrush Current: 24A
- Multiple RS232 Emulations.
- ADDS A2, PC TERM, PCG Alpha, Console ANSI, TVI910+,
TV1925, VT52, VT100, VT220, WY-50+, WY-60, WY-100, WY-120,
- Character matrix: 7x12 dot matrix in 10x16 cell with 3 dot
- Screen size: 80 characters wide by 25 lines.
- Page length: 1, 2 or 4 screens (multiple screen page length
reduces maximum number of possible telnet sessions).
- Cursor: Blink or steady, block or underline.
- Modes: Full duplex, half duplex, block, half block.
- 16 foreground colors and 16 background colors.
- 1.5-foot 15HD VGA male to male cable included.
- 6-foot female DB9 to male DB25 modem cable included.
- 6-foot power supply cable included.
- WxDxH (Inches): 19x21.9x1.75.
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 22" deep to
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding
in and out of the rack.
- Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack
mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90%