The iTechLCD Micro Environment Monitoring System monitors critical environmental conditions, such as temperature, humidity, liquid water presence, power, intrusion, and smoke. When a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold, the system will notify you via email, web page, network management (SNMP), and/or SMS messages (via external USB 3G modem).
The system functions independently or as an IP-connected remote sensor for the 2D/5D/16D. The EMS200-M features an integrated temperature/humidity sensor, two RJ45 sensor ports for external temperature/humidity sensors, two dry contact inputs and built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE).
• Temperature • Power
• Humidity • Motion / Intrusion
• Water Leaks • Vibration
• Air Flow • Smoke / Carbon Monoxide
• Email • Web Page
• SNMP • SMS
• Sensors are hot pluggable.
• Monitor (ping) up to 4 IP network devices – alerts are sent if devices are not responding.
• Create multiple alerts for any installed sensor.
• Sensor conditions can be configured to trigger alerts by themselves, and/ or be used in combination with other alerts to trigger one Smart Alert.
• Configure up to 32 alerts, and one Smart Alert.
• Alerts are posted in message log, which is accessible through Web user interface.
• Supports 4 IP network video cameras for live view of any facility.
• Integrates with various Open Source SNMP monitoring packages -Nagios and MRTG.
• The unit can be polled via SNMP.
• USB port for connecting USB modem.
• Optional intuitive graphical management software provides an easy-touse, unified interface for both monitoring and configuring up to 3,000 ENVIROMUX units and all connected sensors.
• Security: HTTPS, TLS v1.2, AES 256-bit encryption, 16-character username/password authentication, user account restricted access rights.
• Use in data centers, co-lo sites, web hosting facilities, telecom switching sites, POP sites, server closets, or any unmanned area that needs to be monitored.
• Integrated temp-only or temp/humidity sensor, 2 temp/humidity
ports, 2 digital inputs
• USB port for 3G modem
• Power over Ethernet option