The ADDERView Matrix is an advanced KVM rack solution at incredible value.
The 8 and 16 channel ADDERView Matrix is packed with sophisticated features: 2 simultaneous users, Advanced On-Screen Display, 1900x1440 video resolution, Flash upgradeable firmware and individual user profiling.
• Two Keyboard, Video monitor and Mouse ports allow simultaneous access.
• A choice of 8 and 16 port models are available all of which can be desk or rack mounted.
• The Matrix firmware can be Flash upgraded.
• Cascade Matrix to support up to 500 PCs from one OSD database.
• Exceptionally high video quality with screen resolution up to 1900 x 1440.
• DDC compliant monitor ports.
• Standard PC99 specification colour coded connectors reduce cabling costs.
• Mixed PS/2, wheel mice and AT/ RS232 keyboards and mice supported.
• Channel selection via On Screen Display menu, front panel, mouse, user selectable hot-key combinations or RS232 control.
• OSD menu supports up to 16 different user access profiles.
• Compatible with all major software including DOS, Windows 3.x/95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP, Linux, Unix and NetWare.
AVM208: 2 x Simultaneous keyboard, monitor and mouse ports to 8 CPUs.
AVM216: 2 x Simultaneous keyboard, monitor and mouse to 16 CPUs.
Both models can be cascaded to support over 500 computers from one On Screen Display menu.
8 x 15 way HDD Female for CPU video.
8 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU keyboard.
8 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU mouse.
16 x 15 way HDD Female for CPU video.
16 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU keyboard.
16 x 6 way mini DIN Female for CPU mouse.
2 x 6 way mini DIN female for controlling keyboards.
2 x 6 way mini DIN female for controlling mice.
2 x 15 way HD D female for controlling monitors.
1 x 5V DC 2A power inlets for external PSU.
1 x D9 way female for Flash upgrade, RS232 control, expansion and remote connectivity accessories.
Advanced On Screen Display
Up to 16 different passwords and user profiles can be stored on the Matrix
Flash upgradeable firmware
As new drivers are released, free upgrades can be downloaded from the ADDER website.
Front panel keys
Used for selecting users and channels manually. Also used for selecting auto-scan.
Front panel display
7 Segment display (red) shows the currently selected CPU.
7 Segment display (green) shows the currently selected user.
Indicators show keyboard and mouse activity.
Convenient switching using On Screen Display menu, selectable keyboard hot-key, 3 button mouse, front panel key or RS232 serial control.
Hot connection of devices
Device can be connected to many running PCs without reboot by using the keyboard and mouse reset feature.
On the fly configuration
The Matrix can be configured using the OSD menu.Hot-keyUser definable hot-key commands can be used for quick channel selection.
Where the size of your installation is beyond the scope of a single Matrix, additional units can be cascaded. This will allow you to use multiple units to provide a video-switching network.
The Matrix can be set to automatically scan all ports or all active ports at a user definable rate.
Automatic mouse conversion
PS/2, IntelliMouse and RS232 type mice are all supported between switch and CPUs. Controlling mouse/trackball is PS/2 type.
Mouse control of OSD menu.
Name search facility in OSD menu.
Users may select exclusive or shared computer access.
Keyboard and mouse reset features for each user port.
Optional CPU reminder banner may be transparent and moved around the screen.Upload and download of OSD configurations to a PC file or Excel spreadsheet.
Cascaded units do not need to be configured.
8 Port - All metal case (WxDxH) 482x205x45 mm
16 Port - All metal case (WxDxH) 482x205x90 mm
5V DC, 2A.
89/336/EEC CE marked